#ThePreventionPact Prize Terms & Conditions
‘The Prevention Pact’ is conducted by HealthMatch Pty Ltd ABN 77 618 446 905, Level 4/10-14 Waterloo St, Surry Hills NSW.
How to Enter
- To be eligible for entry, a participant needs to “join the pact” and also have at least three (3) successful referrals also “join the pact”.
- Participants must “join the pact” between 8th November 2021 00:00:00 AEST to 8th December 2021 23:59:59 AEST to be counted as a successful sign-up / referral
- To “join the pact”, participants must use thepreventionpact.com. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible. Complete entries will include a first name, last name, email address and summary of why “The Prevention Pact” is important to the participant.
- If a participant has three (3) successful referrals, they will gain entry for the prizes. Participants do not receive additional benefits by successfully referring more than three (3) other participants to “join the pact”.
- At their discretion, HealthMatch may invalidate a participant’s entry due to offensive material or content.
- To be eligible for the prizes, participants must reside in Australia or New Zealand.
- HealthMatch employees are not eligible for the prizes, however they can be considered as successful referrals for other participants.
Prize Details and Value
- There are (3) $100 Mecca gift cards as prizes. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions for MECCA gift cards.
Winner Selection and Notification
- Winners will be selected by HealthMatch based on the requested response to the question on the “join the pact” form within five (5) days of the campaign completing (selected by 20th December 2020 23:59:59 AEST) or when required due to the need for another winner to be selected.
- Winners will be notified by email within two (2) days of winner selection by HealthMatch.
- To have a valid entry, winners must be residing in Australia or New Zealand and must be at least 18 years old.
- HealthMatch will select three (3) winners, with the best determined response winning the major prize package. Once the winners have been selected, written confirmation of their Australian or New Zealand residency will be required by email. In the event that the major or minor winner does not reside in Australia or New Zealand, their winning entry will be void and a re-draw will take place for that specific prize.
- HealthMatch will deliver the prize(s) to winners within fourteen (14) business days following any confirmation request for location or identify details.
- Winners have seven (7) days from winning notification to response and confirm their residency in Australia or New Zealand, and their subsequent acceptance of their prize
- In the event that confirmation of Australia or New Zealand residency is not provided within seven (7) days, their entry will be considered void and HealthMatch, as per Item 1 under the Winner Selection and Notification section, will determine another winner.
- In the event for any reasons whatsoever a winner does not accept delivery of the prize, the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize and another winner will be selected.
- HealthMatch reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- HealthMatch, ACCF and any other campaign partner shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s or promotion, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of HealthMatch. HealthMatch may use entrant information to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation. Entries will also be shared with ACCF, who may use entrant information for the same purposes as above. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the HealthMatch at email@example.com.
Last updated: 02/11/2021